Welcome to the Get Slightly Famous online media room.
How We Can Help You
Get Slightly Famous™ is a proven marketing framework that has helped businesses develop practical strategies for standing out in a crowded marketplace. We tailor our expertise by industry and business size to provide practical, relevant information to each media audience.
Interviews & Contributed Articles
Steven Van Yoder provides advice and insights on a range of topics related to business to business marketing for magazine and newspaper articles, blog interviews, radio broadcasts, podcasts and other media outlets. Topics can include:
- validating your niche and value proposition
- cultivating a niche and out-positioning your competitors
- getting media attention (traditional and online)
- using authority content for reaching high-end buyers
- branding company executives as industry thought leaders
- using speaking engagements to cultivate your target market
- evidence-based approaches for leveraging the Internet and social media
We contribute bylined articles to traditional and online media drawn from Get Slightly Famous. If you’d like a customized feature story for your media outlet, please contact us.
Case Studies & Success Stories
Our case studies show how real businesses are successfully applying the Get Slightly Famous marketing model. We go beyond theory and provide real-world examples.
How To Republish Our Material
If you’d like to reproduce or republish any of the content on this website, please contact us for permission.