Michael H. Smith, Ph. D. & Associates
Michael H. Smith is an Oakland-based management consultant specializing in workplace conflict management resolution. Although he had established his firm over 24 years as experts in resolving organizational conflicts and improving workplace productivity, he realized the need to more clearly articulate a focused client niche.
Since 2007, Get The Word Out helped Smith reinforce his credentials in key target markets with a particular focus on the legal and accounting industry. Drawing from years of working within professional services firms, our approach centered on showcasing Smith’s expertise through published articles and webinars aimed at the legal sector.
- Article Placement: The Practicing CPA: “Managing Difficult People”
- Article Placement: The Complete Lawyer: “Performance Review Anxiety”
- Article Placement: The Bottom Line (June 2009): “Third Party Conflict Resolution”
- Article Placement: The Recorder (April 2007): “The Paradox of Performance Review”
- Confirmed speaking opportunity: IMA Inside Talk webinar series
From Michael H. Smith:
“Steve and his staff were a pleasure to work with, timely in their responses and focused on their objectives. Getting published in the above publications was extremely arduous and everyone had a persistence that was admirable. I was very pleased with the results.” http://www.michaelhsmithphd.com